Many people assume probate is a time-consuming, expensive process. While it does involve costs and takes time, probate may be less cumbersome than you fear. We have extensive experience in probate administration matters and understand that many appointed personal representatives or executors have never been through this process before.
Among the probate administration services we provide are:
- Filing the will & all probate court pleadings required in the administration of the Estate
- Identifying assets and preparing the Inventory and Estate account
- Assisting the personal representative in settling creditor claims against the Estate
- Advising the personal representative regarding administration of the Estate, particularly tax planning and planning for distributions from the Estate.
- Transferring assets from the deceased to the estate and/or beneficiaries
- Preparing tax filings relating to the Estate
At Pinkert Law Firm, we provide efficient and timely probate administration services and are committed to helping you through the entire process to close an estate in the most expedient, cost-effective manner. We invite you to contact our office to set up an initial consultation to discuss your specific probate or trust administration needs. We understand that this can be a daunting process at a difficult time, and we are here to make that process as easy as possible for you and your family.