Many people assume probate is a
time-consuming, expensive process. While it does involve
costs and takes time, probate may be less cumbersome than you fear.
We have extensive experience in probate administration
matters and understand that many appointed personal representatives
or executors have never been through this process before.
Among the probate administration services we provide are:
- Filing the will & all probate court pleadings required in
the administration of the Estate
- Identifying assets and preparing the Inventory and Estate
- Assisting the personal representative in settling creditor
claims against the Estate
- Advising the personal representative regarding administration
of the Estate, particularly tax planning and planning for
distributions from the Estate.
- Transferring assets from the deceased to the estate and/or
- Preparing tax filings relating to the Estate
At Pinkert Law Firm, we provide
efficient and timely probate administration services and are
committed to helping you through the entire process to close an
estate in the most expedient, cost-effective manner. We
invite you to contact our office to set up an initial
consultation to discuss your specific probate or trust
administration needs. We understand that this can be a daunting
process at a difficult time, and we are here to make that process
as easy as possible for you and your family.